Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Site map maker

Why do you need a Google site map.

Google site maps let people find every page you have quickly and easily.

Let me ask you something: how much time do you spend hassling with scripts that are supposed to make Google site maps for you? Too much?

Yeah, me too. Those stupid scripts never seemed to work right and I was spending half my day sometimes trying to sort them out. I’d install them on my site, then experience massive frustration trying to get them to run.

What if you could make Google site maps quickly and easily off your PC desktop?
    Here’s what Google site maps do for you…

• Help people find more of your web pages, since they give you better crawl coverage.

• Make sure that when people search on your keywords they get fresher search results.

• Let you provide specific information to Google concerning your web pages, like when a page was last modified or how frequently it changes.

• Get your web pages crawled by Google quickly without having to know some secret back door into the search engines like many of those SEO guys will try to sell you packages for.
    Sound too good to be true? Well, Google Site Map Maker actually does just that!

It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or pro site developer—with “Google Site Map Maker” you’ll be able to produce your own Google site maps anytime you need them.

Here’s How “Google Site Map Maker” Works….

Let’s say you want to make a Google site map.
    Start Google Site Map Maker-

Step 1. Enter The URL of the website you wish to create a site map for. Google Site Map Maker will then crawl that site and make a list of all the links it can find.

Step2. Set a few features like how often your site content changes, this will help tell Goggle how often it should crawl your site!

Step 3. If there are any URL's on your site you do not wish to have included into Goggle then list them in the bypass area so they will not be crawled and posted to your site map, you can also select file types to bypass such as .zip or .exe

Step 4. You can optionally add your sites FTP information and if you ask Google Site Map Maker to it will automatically upload your site map for you .

Step 5. Spider your site....

Google site Map Maker will

Spider your web site-

Create a site map for your site

Save a copy of that site map to a selected folder on your PC

Upload a copy of your site map to yourdomain.com/sitemap.gz

Thats right .gz the preferred Google Site Map format, it will zip and upload the site map for you.

But wait we are not done yet! After this process has been completed Google Site Map Maker will then ping Google and tell them you have a new site ready to be crawled!

Is that powerful or what!

That's the power of having “Google Site Map Maker” on your computer

P.S. I only started this site last week and already I have had 35 hits from the ggoglebot .................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Re: Google Site map maker

Excellent stuff!

Comment

Re: Google Site map maker

Just bought it :)