This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontpage publishing

I've tried publishing to my web site with Front Page and get this error message: The request timed out before the page could be retrieved. Try the following: Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion. Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped. Contact website: You may want to contact the website administrator to make sure the Web page still exists. You can do this by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the website home page. If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk. Technical Information (for support personnel) Error Code 10060: Connection timeout Background: The gateway could not receive a timely response from the website you are trying to access. This might indicate that the network is congested, or that the website is experiencing technical difficulties.
    My domain name is farpointsdogs.com
    Thanks!

Re: Cannot publish

Moving to microsoft section.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Frontpage publishing

click the below to submit a support ticket...

http://www.support.vodahost.com/

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X