greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings

first time posting and want to get a feel for it - will be publishing a support site for severly handicapped folk and odds are will need a lil help now and then -will be putting a lot into it and expect high response levels - tks in advance - something to think about:) - in the beginning all was darkness and the Lord said 'let there be light' .... there was still nothing but, at least you could see it ...

Re: greetings

Welcome to VodaLand, your idea for a web site sounds very interesting and is sure to be appreciated; lot of friendly helpers here.

good luck
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Dear Bill

I've surf your websites and see very good e-business nature. I don't know much about e-business or e-commerce?

I hope the helpful Vonda host administrator will be the big dial to back me up to learn more and more how to establish the website, I'll do one. One day want to collaborate commerce or need your consultancy Mr. Bill...

I also learn hard about E-Business Strategy Course online from the ADBI offering to the ADB countries members. Expect!!

I learn quickly for all of you!

Cheers

Dily

Comment

Originally posted by tdily30
        I learn quickly for all of you!
        Dily
        First thing you should "learn" is the proper Forum Decorum, Dily....posting "off-topic" in someone else's thread is considered "interrupting" and is discouraged!

You would do better to introduce yourself by starting your own thread and allow your fellow peers and Community Memebers greet you and reciprocate the courtesy you demonstrate initially.....

Peruse the Forum Rules and FAQ that is at the top of every page of each forum to aquaint yourself with how your new Community flows, and you'll find a vast VodaLand full of opportunity for you to learn from as you gain all the knowledge and expertise you need to make your online vision come true through your own efforts!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Welcome, Arpijay!

I am sure you will find all the resources you could have possibly imagined at your fingertips here in VodaLand, and all the support and encouragement to guide you through the many stages!

Looking to working with you.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi there and welcome to Vodaland. Your idea sounds like a good one and could be a Niche that is not covered that well at the moment so in the future could do well for you. Good luck in your project and hope to see the finished product soon!!
            Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
            FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

tks for replies - god, you know, the on line community has been closer than most non on line friends, - its great to find a real people site - been looking at new templates while preparing for launch day ( lots of prep going on - we all know what that's about) hoping to find one that fits my needs to a 't' - i want to keep things simple and attractive, remember, this site will be a support site for the general public and deals with the severely handicapped and their issues. Most of the feedback will be directed to the group of volunteers working with me now- these people are supporting this venture by mass advertising not only through the web but locally thu the other forms of media available - including phamplet hand-outs. There are no stronger supporters than supporters of severely handicapped - let me tell you. Their dedication is life long, and their reward is improved quality of life for the less fortunate. I am no exception, my fiancee has been severely handicapped and I have been with her EVERY day for 7 years, what we can use is a site that does not come across as one trying to glamorize debilitating injuries. I bet you have one.

Rob

Comment

Hi Rob,

You have come right place, alot of fine people here to help you if you need it. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing your site......Welcome aboard.
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Welcome Rob

So glad you found Vodaland, you'll receive plenty of support here ....

And as a person that used to deal with an organization that supported the handicapped and the challenged, let me say it goes both ways, those fine people support you as well ... it's hard to beat their support they give in return ....

Welcome again ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

welcome im sure you'll fit right in.
                    Best Regards,
                    Alex
                    Surveillance Systems
                    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
                    X