sholaunch pre-install ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholaunch pre-install ?

Hello all! I have an easy question. I already have a website published using blue voda. Now I want to download sholaunch and build a webstore. This however has me confused.
    "If you already have a website on your main "root" account. Please Click Here to submit a support ticket and ask for a complete account reset."

What does that mean? Will I need a new domain or something.
    Any Info Please!!!

Re: sholaunch pre-install ?

Morgan,

You dont need to RESET your account. You can have more than one Domain name on an account. If you want to Keep your current domain as a bv site, you will need an ADDON domain to make a second site with soholaunch. Buy the domain name, then go to your cpanel, and create it as an ADDON domain, point the servers to Voda Host, then go to cpanel, fantastico and install soholaunch into the addon domain

Is that what you are asking? I hope so, cuz what you asked wasnt exactly clear!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: sholaunch pre-install ?

Ok. I guess my real question is this.

All I want to do is download sholaunch and ad a webstore to my existing website. Is this possable or do I actually need two websites (domains).

Can I simply download sholaunch and publish the pages myexistingwebsite.com/webstore.html ect?

Is sholaunch and blue voda incompatable?

Or is the reset website thing only needed if you want to start over from scratch?

Karen: I hope this make my question more clear.

Thanks Much

Comment

Working...
      X