Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Color

I want to incorporate this gizmo into my page http://www.ip2phrase.com/

There are several different templates at the bottom of the page. How would I change the text color in any of those?

I have a dark background on my page, and when I add this, you can't see the text.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Text Color

None of them show that they are asking for a specific color text. First thing I'd try is putting in the color text you want to use for the page in the page properties and see if that works. If it doesn't, you'll have to alter the code to those and tell it the color text.

First, try setting the color text in your page properties - if that doesn't work, let me know - and I'll show you how to put the color text into the coding.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Bethers,

I had already tried setting the text color in page properties, and the only thing that took on that color was the link that linked back to them..all the rest was black and could not be seen.

I did go on the web and search for changing text color in HTML etc...but everything I tried didn't work.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I just double checked...the only thing that takes on the color of what I set for text color in page properties are the words "powered by".

Comment

Preston,
          I just played with it - JavaScript is tricky - it's picking up the source code color - and not the color you want. Which of those are you looking to use? Most of them you could use BV and make your own box and put the text in - and have it just how you want.

But if you let me know which one you're trying to use - I can look further at it.
          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Actually, I wasn't really planning on using any of those exactly, I was just going to modify one with my own spiel, not exactly sure of the wording I'm going to use yet...they all look the same outside of the various city, state, country elements etc...which I understand how to enter.

In my test, I was placing the code in an HTML box on my BV page..that is correct isn't it? I appreciate your time.

I also just changed my page Background to white for a minute, and the text in that script actually appears as a purple color. Ugly.

Comment

I thought the same thing about the purple, and I like purple - but it shouldn't default to that :)
              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Well, a friend of mine tried it out on her site (not BV)... text shows up as black..which is fine for her..of course she has no idea how to change the color either.

I may just drop this idea...more hassle than it's worth. :)

Comment

Preston, I wasn't testing it on a BV site - I was testing it on an online editor - and it was purple there also.
                  Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Well...there is a support link at the bottom of that page, I sent an e mail so I'll see if I get any response.

For now..I continue with my page building...a more daunting task than I originally imagined..and this is a simple site.

Thank you Bethers for all your efforts...I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                    X