Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastico??

Hi, I m new to this site and heard people talking about this
    Fantastico. Can anyone tell me, what is a Fantastico and what it can do? And how can i install it in my website?
    regards,
    Shiva

Re: Fantastico??

Hey,

Fantastico is a bunch of goodies that comes with your hosting plan. You can find it by logging on your cPanel and clicking on the blue happy face.

Then select what intrests you and follow the instructions, if you have any problems or questions about a certain feature, let us know..
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks for replying. in which folder should i save a script from this Fantastico? i m confused from the basics about this fantastico. Is there any place where i can find more about it? i tried the forum search but to no use.
      regards,
      Shiva

Comment

Hey,

Depends which one you want, sometimes you have to create different folders, sometimes it will just create different folders itself. Most likely it would save in public_html.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks Jeremy for replying. For example I installed Open Realty. Now what? i didnt see any change in my website. Am i doing something wrong? Sorry, if my question seems silly.
          Shiva

Comment

Originally posted by dr_shiva29
            Thanks Jeremy for replying. For example I installed Open Realty. Now what? i didnt see any change in my website. Am i doing something wrong? Sorry, if my question seems silly.
            Shiva
            Go back to Fantastico, click Open Realty on the left of the page and you'll then see your installation listed, with a link to "visit site". Follow that link and make sure you make a note of it, you'll need it anytime you want to work on this program and when you want to provide a link so your visitors can access it.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
            X