Special Effects -Fog-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects -Fog-

Hi there, a little while back someone had posted a link to purchase the special "flash" effect "Fog" on your website. I have searched back, I don't seem to be able to find it. Just wondering if anyone knows what that link was or has a link for "fog", this one in particular was quite nice, I'm hoping whoever it was, catches this post. Thanks to all who respond.

Re: Special Effects -Fog-

Hey Robin..I remember that thread, but can't for the life of me find it. Have you emailed naghosthunter? Maybe it was on one of his treads. I'll keep looking too. Come back and let me know if you find it.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I think I remember one about smoke..
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

lol CL i think it was me remember i had the fog effect on my website but i was unable to get fog to cover entire page as it was scrolled so i paid for the fog effect but removed it.

here the link

http://www.dseffects.com
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

here is a test page for you

http://www.naghosthunters.com/fog1.html
          "Jim"

Comment

Thanks DL & Liz!

Naghosthunter thanks for posting the link and I like the test page. Is it difficult to install or use?

Also, I would like to add a link to your site on my site, if that is ok with you. I am re-doing my site over, so you have some time to think about it.

Once again, thank-you.

Robyn

Comment

Well there ya go! Jim must be physic too!! Hey CL...when you go to that site Jim gave you, look at the menu effects. they have one for fog, if you don't want to put it on your entire site, maybe just the menu? Just a thought. thanks for the link Jim
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

nope it isnt hard at all to install, and i be pleased if you linked me:) also i redid my website also. i got rid of my javascript navs and went text links due to google sitemap this way it can pick up all pages. but i am using the old house with fog as my intro. You will see why i couldn't use intire length of page with fog and i don't like my hour glass on mouse flickering.

Heres my intro

www.naghosthunters.com/intro.html
                "Jim"

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                  Well there ya go! Jim must be physic too!! Hey CL...when you go to that site Jim gave you, look at the menu effects. they have one for fog, if you don't want to put it on your entire site, maybe just the menu? Just a thought. thanks for the link Jim
                  Ok Cindy thanks for the tip. I still have much work to do, but I'm looking forward to adding the special fog effects.

Comment

Originally posted by naghosthunter
                    nope it isnt hard at all to install, and i be pleased if you linked me:) also i redid my website also. i got rid of my javascript navs and went text links due to google sitemap this way it can pick up all pages. but i am using the old house with fog as my intro. You will see why i couldn't use intire length of page with fog and i don't like my hour glass on mouse flickering.

Heres my intro

Your site is awesome, I love the fog! I like creepy........lol

I think that is how I will do my links page over too. I will have a whole new look for it, your site fits in perfect. I may have a few questions for you and Cindy both as I get closer to finishing my site. I want to have a look at your site more too, I think it's FAB! Right up my alley!

Thanks again for the link Jim!

Thanks Cindy!

Comment

Hi everybody,

I purchased the special effects fog, however I am not able to apply the fog to my page the way I would like to see it. Everytime I put the special effects on the page, it moves all the other images off the page or I get a double picture.

This is the page, I would like the fog to be on......

http://costumesrus.net/creeps.html

My skeleton buddy, enter button & back button move off the page.......I would like the fog to be on the lower half of the page and my buttons/images to remain where they are. Perhaps this is not a "do-able" request with this program.............???? Any suggestions?

Thanks to all who reply.

Comment

something like this?

this has your background

jim
                        "Jim"

Comment

OH one more thing if you intend on using other gifs that are animated like the skull it won't look right and it won't work the enter site needs to be a text to work.

the way you see that i did it works fine but i tried it with the way you want it and it doesn't work.
                          "Jim"

Comment

i hope that helps though
                            "Jim"

Comment

Thank-you Jim, yes this helps........going to test it out and remove the images........

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                              X