Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Review and Critique

Hi,

I just published my site and am so glad to have found BlueVoda. It was time consuming, but not frustrating. Very pleased. I really like the new template from BV for it. I know I need to do some finishing touches like the page properties and having my VH footer on all pages, but I needed to have the site up this afternoon so I plan on updating later.

My site is www.netbasedbizathome.com

I know my font is a little on the big side, but I was having some trouble. When I tried to change it, it would change back to 14, so I gave up and left it. Besides, I do have a concern about the older people who may have vision difficulties. Also, I don't have a lot of content that'd make you too tired of scrolling.

Any helpful advice is appreciated.

Re: Website Review and Critique

Hi Mia

It's looking pretty good for putting it up fast, I can't say that I find the font too large ... looks okay ... you will need to title your pages and perhaps consider centering your pages in the browser, both can be done under page properties .... but it's looking good ... good job!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Looks good, nice font size and layout. As ladyeye says, you need to name all your pages as at the moment the explorer bar shows untitled on your sub pages. Good work so far though
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I really like the color scheme, its appealing and not at all hard on the eyes.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Hi Mia, looking good.
          -Ditto above comments on centering and page titles.
          -Don't worry too much about the font size, individuals who have sight related difficulties will more often use the text enlarging tools found in IE6 and other browsers.

Good luck
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
          X