Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combobox or go menu

Hi to everyone....

i read a lot of threads,still not sure which one to use..please help..

ok...Dbtechnosystems.com is about to build my script,so have to get this right...

which one do i use?combobox or go menu???
    e.g
    On my index page i will have 6 comboboxs with preloaded information in it...and a summit/go button at the bottom...so they must click on each combobox (all 6),click a preloaded item in each one of those combobox's and then go to the summit/go button to define there search..(custom script will do the search)

is this the one i use (combobox) OR do i use the go menu with the same example above....not sure with this one because as soon as they click on just one preloaded item in one of the boxes it will take them there..yet they are still to fill in the other 5 boxes..which until they fill in all fields it will not define there search...do you no what i mean....???

I think im right using the combobox for this....YES / NO

Re: combobox or go menu

Yes, you need to use the combobox (or listbox).

A Go menu will take you straight to the link associated with the selected item, so it is a navigation tool. A combo (or list) box is a form element, so it will submit the selected items to yet another script, which will do whatever it has to do with those values
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Paging Naval

Comment

Thanks navaldesign....

Comment

Working...
        X