So What did you do this Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What did you do this Weekend!

In chatting with people, going back and forth, decided, I would just open this thread up, tonight!

Let's see....I've been sick all weekend. Managed to rake a few leaves up, and spend more time on the forum. Wow...pretty unproductive!
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: So What did you do this Weekend!

Raking up leaves, well at least you are not still shovelling snow ...

Hmmmm ... grocery shopping, house cleaning, computer work, paperwork, hair & nails, walked the dog, took out the garbage, rolled over 5000 posts, chatted on the telephone, sent some John Wayne pics to my mom, ummmmmmmm ..... lol .... how exciting eh!! Well actually Thursday nite I was at a sports auction helping with the buying control, so that was plenty fun, had a great time actually, and I didn't even buy a thing, but someone bought me a t-shirt, and guess what it had on it, an Eye, how cool was that ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Well at least you have accomplished some things! Oh yea...I forgot, I did have to take one of my dogs outside on the leash. My youngest retreiver broke his outside toe, so it is splinted up and now I have to tell him he can't play ball for 4 weeks. He is not a happy camper!

Was it your eye!!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
        Well at least you have accomplished some things! Oh yea...I forgot, I did have to take one of my dogs outside on the leash. My youngest retreiver broke his outside toe, so it is splinted up and now I have to tell him he can't play ball for 4 weeks. He is not a happy camper!

Was it your eye!!

Your dog broke his toe? How did that happen?

It's kind of a little bit close to my eye, a little more green than blue, well not really, but it was the thought that counted ... maybe I'll paint it up a bit to make it look more like my eye ... or that would be the job for CL, she's a much better artist than EYE, would only take her twenty years though, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

CL will hear you!! lol

Well, my dogs are very agressive Ball Players...(takes after their mom,lol). Anyway, I guess he must have tripped over something, because that's all he does, is play ball. He was limping, so I took him to the vet and xray revealed a complete break on the outer toe. To try and keep this dog calm is an act of God! Plus, now my other dog, won't have anything to do with him, because of the big funnel collar he has to wear. My older dog keeps growling at him and backing him off. I have to keep them seperated, because the one with the broken toe, just wants to play. Maybe, I'll send him out to space with our Leader. He can protect him from Aliens!! lol
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
            CL will hear you!! lol

Well, my dogs are very agressive Ball Players...(takes after their mom,lol). Anyway, I guess he must have tripped over something, because that's all he does, is play ball. He was limping, so I took him to the vet and xray revealed a complete break on the outer toe. To try and keep this dog calm is an act of God! Plus, now my other dog, won't have anything to do with him, because of the big funnel collar he has to wear. My older dog keeps growling at him and backing him off. I have to keep them seperated, because the one with the broken toe, just wants to play. Maybe, I'll send him out to space with our Leader. He can protect him from Aliens!! lol
            Oh good heavens, and this is going to continue for four weeks, and he has to wear a funnel, why so he doesn't bite at it I guess ... oh good grief, this is going to be quite a chore. Yes, I think the best spot for the doggie for the time being will be in space with the Leader .... He can be "Astro Dog" lmao ... what a sin though, sounds like he doesn't feel a thing or it doesn't stop him from doing anything. And the other dog, probably thinks he is an alien dog, oh my ... this is gonna be something for you to endure ... sounds like it's not going to end up healing properly either if he won't relax in a chair with his leg up ... lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Funny thing,,,the vet gave me some tranquelizers to help keep him calm. told me to only give 1 every 12 hours. Well....they do absoultely nothing, nadda, zippo! He is still as hyper as normal. So I'm going to call tomorrow and see if I can give him 2 every 12 hours. Oh yea...he doesn't think anything is wrong with him. I tried letting him off the leash once and he was running all over the backyard, looking for his ball....geeeshh
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
              X