new and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and confused

i have been trying to set up a guestbook using viper, but when i try to open the install php file it ask's if i want to search the web for a program to open it. what am i doing wrong?

Re: new and confused

Originally posted by rpgnjoob
    i have been trying to set up a guestbook using viper, but when i try to open the install php file it ask's if i want to search the web for a program to open it. what am i doing wrong?

hmmm .... I'm going to go and check and see if mine does that ... I'll be back, someone else may come along in the meantime, but I'll let you know what I discover ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok, and thank you for helping me.

Comment

Okay, I just checked and there isn't anything that has changed recently with the installation of the guestbook.

Go into your control panel, and choose the fantastico icon, and then choose viper guestbook and then choose new installation, that will install it automatically for you ... you will have to choose the install location, that is your domain name, you will see your domain name there that you want to use, and then you will have to choose install in directory - leave that blank to install it in your public_html directory, and then that will install and it will open another page and you can type in your email address for the installation of the guestbook details to be sent to your email ....

That should be it ....

and in that email you will have confirmation of the url to the guestbook and the url to the admin panel ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok i'll go and try that, thanks again for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X