Need help with Form Maker Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Form Maker Pro

I just downloaded Form Maker Pro and am going through the directions on how to install it. I got it uploaded using the FTP, which is easy but now reading the directions it says I have to "chmod" the entired directory to 755. I have no idea on what this means! Can someone here fill me in on this one!!!

Once I learn once, I am sure I will know what it means!

Thanks
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Re: Need help with Form Maker Pro

You can use your FTP program to select the directory on your website, right click the name to see the properties box, change/cmod to 755

You can also use the file manager in your Cpanel.

You can also view the video tutorial on cmods........................

have fun
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I did that

I tried that last night when I was trying to install this. I right clicked on it and clicked on properties. I checked the settings and they were what it said it was supposed to be. So I don't know what I am doing wrong here.
      My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

If it is already 755, there is no need to change it. Are you having problems with the installation ? If yes, what are these problems ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval,

If I am okay with these settings, I will try to install it tonight when I get home, if that does not work I will come back again and let you know what the problem is.

Chris

Comment

Okay so I went and tried entering http://www.ccwenterprises.biz/fmp/install.php in my browser and it said an error "Sorry the /fmp/install.php does not exist. Please go back now (none) ". I checked the fmp folder in my ftp, and clicked on properties and it is set to 755 for permissions so what am I doing wrong here?

Comment

Some files might be missing.

Anyway, if you do not need the particular features of FMP, like preview page and database browsing interface (if you are storing the info in a database) then using a standard BV form and Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor to process your form, will make your life a lot easier.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X