Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Troll...

Hi all,

Please see how you like the ongoing story and check for mistakes, I don't see them anymore.

Thanks

www.theeverlastingstory.com
    Sharon Chajin

Re: I need a Troll...

Lady, I lost the e-mail for Robs banner, do you still have it?

Thanks
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
      Lady, I lost the e-mail for Robs banner, do you still have it?

Thanks

hmmmm .... which one was it Sharon, I made several, lol ... probably do, me hopes so ....

Sharon, I got to step out for a little while, so leave me a note, and when I come back I am going to look at your site ... are you in need of a troll? is that what you are asking too?

Let us know ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yep, I need a troll and I want to see if you like what my authors are writing...Thanks Friend
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Don't forget this site is for anyone who has children and wants to help write the story, we can add your website as well into the story line.

Thanks,

Sharon
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sharon,
            I searched your entire site - and could find nothing to tell me what it would cost to submit - I never realized that - and had sent it to my girlfriend. Then, when she told me that - I went on tonight - on a friends computer - and am looking (and wow, a lot has been written) - and never could find an email address or contact, except where it says Click Here to Submit your Storyline - well, I avoid those contact things that want to open up an email program, but figured, what the heck, I'll email you - well, how was I to know that my friend uses a program to block that- and I froze up his computer LOL

Anyway - I think you need to give a little more detail - because I just can see lots of people doing this - but they need to know just what the cost to them is upfront - and they need to have another way to contact you.

I realize lots of people on the forum say not to put in email addresses, but it's still the best way to reach the majority of people.

Just a suggestion!

When I worked an office job, I did almost all my surfing from my work computer - it, of course, had the default sent to go to my work email. Had I ever used that email for something like this - I would have been up the creek without a paddle.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Dear Beth, There is no cost. That is my e-mail address, but I will listen to all advise from you.
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

We are looking for authors!
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

OK, I misunderstood the no cost - as I swear I read you were using it for your son's college education :) - I'll let my g/f know - as I know her grandshildren will be interested!

Sharon, it's your email address, but I couldn't get it without clicking it - which opens a computer's default email program. Which was blocked on the computer I was on.
                  Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

What do you recommend, and I will try to publish the book when we are done. (Hopefully)
                    Sharon Chajin

Comment

I recommend that everyone have an email address showing that people can copy and paste - or even doing it like: me (at) mydomain.com - again where people can readily recognize it.

Many, many people don't use outlook or outlook express and have no idea how to change their default email program (or can).
                      Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth, would mind looking at the site again to see if I did it? I'm still not sure what you mean....Like youe site? A Childs Palace?

Thank you
                        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Still Looking for AUTHORS !
                          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                          X