shopping cart payment issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping cart payment issue

hi i have built a shopping cart for my website.. i have very simple and basic question for the payment method . i have chose a check and craditcards for two options for payment. with check its simple they send check to the address provided .but with craditcards.. how does their craditcard process and where does the money go from their cradit card. since when i was using soholaunch shopingcart they never asked me for my business acount from the bank so how does that work what do i need to do to set up the craditcard system ... how do i get the money in my bank account?? some one plz help. i do not want to use pay pal .. i want to get money directly in my bank account when a purchase is made on my wesite trew craditcard.

Re: shopping cart payment issue

You can only choose credit card if you get yourself a merchant account and integrate it with Soho. You'll also then need to get an SSL certificate.

There are many merchant accounts out there - and VodaHost has one available also.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

hey Bethers.. first of all thanks for the reply .. but how do i get that merchant account and SSL certificate from soho?? i tried to serch for it on sohowebsite but i couldnt find it. can u please send me the link or some info where i can get thoes two .. and do i need to pay for it? or my hosting account includes that ?
      waitting for you reply
      thank you

Comment

Hyrone

Soholaunch is just responsible for the builder.

You need to get the dedicated IP and SSL from vodahost, but before you do that you will need to get a merchant account.

Depending on which country you are in this may be a formidable task. Voda Host has an account you can apply for if you are a U.S. Citizen. If not you will need to do some searches, which you can start with in your soho shopping cart by the gateway providers they have listed there.

You may also want to check on getting a paypal account which doesnt require any SSL. You will also want a BUSINESS checking account which is seperate from the MERCHANT account in most cases, to deposit funds from any sales you may have.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X