need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help

I need to optimize my site, any suggestions. Also need your input on how it looks and any changes need to be made. need lots of good advice.
    Thank you,
    karrye
    www.joyofit.org

Re: need some help

The bottom is to cluttered and not organized, really hard on the eye.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Changed a few things, can you tell me if that is any better. Also how about optimizing this site any suggetions?
      Thank you,
      karrye
      www.joyofit.org

Comment

Looks good from here

You might consider setting the targets to _blank for the links you provide, as it is now, the users leave your site and have no way back other than by their return browser, just a thought for you .... since you have a few that you would like people to hit ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I would suggest that you go into the forum section for SEO and read up. There is a lot of good information in there. Bethers also has an ebook on SEO that you can download.

With your key words, you just want to use words that pertain to that particular page and you also want to put spaces in between words. I don't know if the search engines will pick up your keywords if the natural spacing is not there.
          Naturally Yours,
          Dori
          www.earthelixirs.com
          www.earthelixirsinc.com
          www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
          www.virtualdesigndiva.com
          www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

This site in my opinion will get little interest in its current form. Firstly it is basically a site full of affliate links and very little information, this would have me running a mile even if I happened to find it (Which is very unlikely).

You really need to define what you want with a website and put something on there people want to read. How can you expect to make anything with affliate products, banners if no-one has any reason to visit or hang around in the first place. Build your site, fill it with information and then when you have optimized and found a good linking program etc...Then think about adding all the affliate banners and products, you have far too many for a start and it is totally off putting and confusing.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but those are my thoughts.

Paul
            www.anxietynomore.co.uk
            The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
            Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
            Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
            X