Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create forum and feedback page

Hi all,
    I'm new with this BlueVoda, but I found it interesting and easy to use. Just imagine, before, I do not know anything about HTML (even now, I'm still learning HTML), but at least now, I have my webpage published trying to sell Malaysia Travelog to travelers and tourist http://www.malaysiatravelog.com

Well, I have been study about how to get traffic to your website, and one of it is to have a forum and feedback page. So, would appreciate if anyone can help me with this. I've been trying to use button and text field inside Blue Voda but until now, still fail. Whenever Itry to key in something and press submit button, it wont display what i type inside the webpage.

I would also appreciate if someone can visit my page and comment, because for me, it's ok, but still need expert opinion.

p/s still waiting for the traffic to come.. and for my first sell.... ;o(

Thanks.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    zahanis mohd zakuan

Re: How to create forum and feedback page

Forums I am not so sure off. How many times I have seen people build them and then have no visitors, you need to build hits up before you consider this option as it will just be dormant, not sure how a forum could help attract visitors anyway.

You may want to try and advertise away from the internet aswell as on it, think who would be interested in your product, where are these people, you could even try a forum yourself on this subject and have a sig to your site instead of building your own. It is all about patience and building your knowledge up, don't expect too much too soon, but keep researching and working on it and I am sure you will get to where you want to be.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Re: How to create forum and feedback page

Thanks Paul for the advise. How about page where customer can put their feedback or testimonial? I believe the form should be the same as forum right?

Yes, I plan to proceed with Google Adwords. Any advise? Has anyone try this and what is the outcome? Any other advertising plan that I can use? FYI, still waiting for my first sell.

Paul,
      Did U manage to browse thru my page? Any advise? Do I need to revamp everything? Afraid that no one inetersted to browse thru once they saw the first page....

Appreciate your feedback. TQ.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      zahanis mohd zakuan

Comment

Working...
      X