Unexpected file format.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected file format.

Does anyone know why when I try to put pictures into my Blue Voda its says Unexpected file format? Sometimes everything works fine, then it starts saying unexpected file format.

www.diabetesxchange.com

Re: Unexpected file format.

That is odd that it works ometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Do you mean 1-that sometimes pics you ahve published show and then they don't, or do you mean 2-that sometimes you can put them on your pages and then sometimes you can't?

If it is 2, then make sure you are using a pic format that BV recognises, jpeg,gif or bmp only.

That is all I can think of.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Yeah its 2, the thing is the imges im trying to put on Blue Voda are jpeg. Its strange sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Africanus
        Yeah its 2, the thing is the imges im trying to put on Blue Voda are jpeg. Its strange sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
        The only other thing I can think of is to make certain you are using lowercase, space-free titles for your images, and that you are very careful that you type correctly - you know, dot in the right place, jpeg instead of jepg, that sort of thing.

Maybe someone else will have an idea..
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
        X