Getting Title on Pop Up Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Title on Pop Up Page

on this page of my website www.makingreatstuff.com/sports.html, I need to figure out to name or place a title on my pop up pages...They keep showing up as untitled in my site mat that I have. Some of them have been put there in the gallery thingy and some of my popup links are html.. Sorry if it sounds comfusing.
    Beth
    Hello all!!!
    thanks for helping!
    www.makingreatstuff.com

Re: Getting Title on Pop Up Page

For the html it is easy: just name the html page that you want to popup. For the gallery popups, i beleive that you cannot name the pages,. You can, though, create separate pages with each picture, and name them (as pages) so the title will also appear. Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php and click on the link to Technical Specifications and Features page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi... If you go Page Properties.. General... enter the page Title there it will come up as ...www.yoursite.com... What Ever You Title This Pop Up... Doug

Comment

Doug there is no page to do this on when you use the Gallery feature - which is what Naval was explaining.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X