Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlueVoda vs Adobe GoLive "PLS EVERYONE !!! READ" - Don't fool yourself with BIG NAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda vs Adobe GoLive "PLS EVERYONE !!! READ" - Don't fool yourself with BIG NAMES

Hi everybody,

I suppose some softwareholic or Adobeholic, or even weboholic are always trying to use some big web developers or builders to make their websites look good or professional or just easy to use.

I'm one of them, I tried to use Adobe GoLive to develop my new websites coming up, I downloaded a tutorials costed me 149 USD "I'm in Australia, so I've been charged more" I watched the tutorials and started, it's been 2 days now, nothing special happened.

Adobe GoLive complicated my life more then anything "even if I know very well now how to work with it and I have a small knowledge of html".

it took me 3 hours to finish a simple index page - it contains 1 background picture and 5 links.

in BlueVoda will take me less then 5 minutes to place my elements.

So please everybody, don't fool yourself on thinking, WOW ADOBE, noway, I say BLUEVODA.

Why?

Adobe GoLive :

1 - PRICE : at least 899 USD because you have to buy the entire Suite.
    2 - YOUR PERFORMANCE : YOU will need a knowledge of html coding
    3 - HELP_1 : useless, and you don't want to read trough all the topics and start serching for your answers, takes time and stress.
    4 - HELP_2 : Tutorials as mentioned above costed me 149 USD.
    5 - Benefits : the name and labels of Adobe in your computer.
    5 - Me Personaly : I did learn ONLY how to use Adobe GoLive.

BlueVoda :

1 - PRICE : Free + so many free benefits.
    2 - YOUR PERFORMANCE : NOT A LEAK OF HTML KNOWLEDGE
    3 - HELP_1 : Free tutorials
    4 - HELP_2 : Community forum - many people from different colors of knowledge help you for free.
    5 - HELP_3 : Send a ticket to the customer service, they will follow up step by step what kind of help you need
    6 - BENEFITS : AHHH, from where should I start, if you are new here, please go to www.vodahost.com and navigate through the directories and find out.
    7 - Me Personaly : I learned a lot just in this forum, I have better knowledge of html coding, I know now a lot about CSS (thx FPROB), and many many things, and specialy, I've made new friends here.

Don't fool yourself with the big names, use BlueVoda and rest that your website looks better then the one created in Adobe GoLive.

Thank you VodaHost web hosting for everything you gave us.
    The Producer

Re: BlueVoda vs Adobe GoLive "PLS EVERYONE !!! READ" - Don't fool yourself with BIG NAMES

Hi NiteProducer, your post caught my eye because: Months before I discovered BV and Vodahost, I too purchased the Adobe Creative Suite, in part to gain (with ease, I hoped) the ability to design web pages/sites using GoLive. I did not find it easy to learn and like you, got frustrated. Then I found BV and could hardly believe how easy it was. I don't know if BV offers all the functionality of GoLive does (and I have found other apps in the Adobe suite to be useful), but I know which one I've been using ever since to design and host my pages: BV and Vodahost.

Comment

Re: BlueVoda vs Adobe GoLive "PLS EVERYONE !!! READ" - Don't fool yourself with BIG NAMES

Hey jimchicago,

Actualy, photoshop and illustrator are the best so far on creating layouts, indesign is good as well, but a bit hard to use at start, because it has different functions and shortcuts then the 2 mentioned before, and indesign gives you the ability to easely create e-books and pdf files.

But in web development, it's BlueVoda "so far" and I think it will be always the best tool, cuz the Voda team are always working on making it better and better.

Just since I've posted here till now, I finished 4 pages from scratch to BV, I mean thinking about the layout, design it in other program, and place the elements in BV and configure the pages. imagine that? just look at the time of the each post I've sent now here, and you will see how long it took me, even, I was checking my e-mails and posting here as well.

And I want to add here, there is many options which are foundable and easy to use that you need to code them in Adobe GoLive.
      The Producer

Comment

Re: BlueVoda vs Adobe GoLive "PLS EVERYONE !!! READ" - Don't fool yourself with BIG N

Originally posted by Nite Producer
        Hi everybody,

I suppose some softwareholic or Adobeholic, or even weboholic are always trying to use some big web developers or builders to make their websites look good or professional or just easy to use.

I'm one of them, I tried to use Adobe GoLive to develop my new websites coming up, I downloaded a tutorials costed me 149 USD "I'm in Australia, so I've been charged more" I watched the tutorials and started, it's been 2 days now, nothing special happened.

Adobe GoLive complicated my life more then anything "even if I know very well now how to work with it and I have a small knowledge of html".

it took me 3 hours to finish a simple index page - it contains 1 background picture and 5 links.

in BlueVoda will take me less then 5 minutes to place my elements.

So please everybody, don't fool yourself on thinking, WOW ADOBE, noway, I say BLUEVODA.

Why?

Adobe GoLive :

1 - PRICE : at least 899 USD because you have to buy the entire Suite.
        2 - YOUR PERFORMANCE : YOU will need a knowledge of html coding
        3 - HELP_1 : useless, and you don't want to read trough all the topics and start serching for your answers, takes time and stress.
        4 - HELP_2 : Tutorials as mentioned above costed me 149 USD.
        5 - Benefits : the name and labels of Adobe in your computer.
        5 - Me Personaly : I did learn ONLY how to use Adobe GoLive.

BlueVoda :

1 - PRICE : Free + so many free benefits.
        2 - YOUR PERFORMANCE : NOT A LEAK OF HTML KNOWLEDGE
        3 - HELP_1 : Free tutorials
        4 - HELP_2 : Community forum - many people from different colors of knowledge help you for free.
        5 - HELP_3 : Send a ticket to the customer service, they will follow up step by step what kind of help you need
        6 - BENEFITS : AHHH, from where should I start, if you are new here, please go to www.vodahost.com and navigate through the directories and find out.
        7 - Me Personaly : I learned a lot just in this forum, I have better knowledge of html coding, I know now a lot about CSS (thx FPROB), and many many things, and specialy, I've made new friends here.

Don't fool yourself with the big names, use BlueVoda and rest that your website looks better then the one created in Adobe GoLive.

Thank you VodaHost for everything you gave us.
        I myself am a BIG Adobe fan, and I mean BIG! But when I discovered BlueVoda all of that changed. Blue voda is the best thing since sliced bread, Im telling you!!

Comment

hi to all i am a new here im really happy that i discover the vb site builder and it is very important to me cause im planning to make my own website and i hope in times of problem using vb you give me an advice thank you very much to all specially to our vb adminitrator and moderator...

Comment

Thank u for giving me a good advice I really getting very confused between 2 of them i will try Blue voda thanuuuuuuuu
            very very very very muchhhhhhhh

Comment

This is great to hear as I am trying to decide myself.

Comment

I am clueless with html, if your the same, vodahost is certainly the place for you....well that and another 100 reasons.
                www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

I'm more of a marketer than a webmaster and have very little html knowledge. I just downloaded Blue Voda and watched the videos.
                  Wow! I can hardly wait to get started.

Great Forum by the way!
                  Seann

Comment

Working...
                  X