cant get affiliate banners into my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get affiliate banners into my site

i am trying to get the affiliates banner into my account but when i copy and paste it in it just comes up as the html code. when i open the site through ie it shows the same html code not a banner? any ideas.
    woody
    www.gremlingrafix.com

Re: cant get affiliate banners into my site

Are you using an html box (top leftside menu icon) ??
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

If, in Blue Voda, you click on the HTML icon in the left side of the BV Browser bar, you will see and "HTML" box appear. You can size these boxes to whatever size is needed for you to layout on your page, but as mentioned elsewhere, this does not mean much (if using HTML coded links) as the code itself will create the image as it was written despite whatever size you make the box!

If you highlight and copy the entire link as provided in the above post/example, and then doubl-click on the HTML box in BV, you will then be able to paste that link in the box itself......and when published, the entire coded link will create an image (banner) as was written into the code, and create an action to direct the browser to find and deliver to the specified affiliate destination (also as written in the code).

For the definitive means to "modify" affiliate links, you should read this thread: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/aff...ext-links.html
      (Remember! CJ now offers you a choice of HTML or Java coded links, and each behaves differently)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

if you're finding it difficult why not right click the banner within your affiliate account, select 'save picture as' to save the picture to your harddrive. Insert the image into your page then just add your affiliate link to the banner like you would if you were making the image a hyperlink??
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
        X