Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can help me see whether my meta tag is good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can help me see whether my meta tag is good?

take a look at my site: www.popularitybooster.com , can help me see whether my meta tag is ok?

Re: Can help me see whether my meta tag is good?

Here is your analysis.

Meta tags analysis. Title: Title meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 21 characters.
    Title relevancy to page content is excellent.
    The Title relevancy to page content is 100%.
    Description: Description relevancy to page content is terrible.
    The Description relevancy to page content is 8%.
    Keywords: Keyword relevancy to page content is terrible.
    The keywords relevancy to page content is 7%.
    Robots: The Robots meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 10 characters.
    Author: The Author meta tag contains no errors.
    This tag contains 17 characters.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Here's where those automated responses can hurt you. Your title tag may be 100% relevant, but it will NOT help you with se's and being found. Your title tag needs to have the top keywords people are USING to find your service. It won't, in most cases, be your name - as they don't know your name. If they did, they'd search by it and find it no problem. You do have a great name for what you do, though.

Funny that you pick your two top keyword phrases - traffic exchange and website promotion - but no where on the page do I see them? Your keywords in the meta have to be ON the page you list them on. And you will not be found for them if you aren't using them.

That automated thingy said your description is bad - when it actually explains what you do quite well - unfortunately, that's a problem again with the automated tests.

Take a look at the ebook in my signature - it will help you to redo the meta to your advantage.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Your meta tags etc wont help your site at all no matter what you put in them, your main page has text in images which google can't read.

Re do the page with robot readable text and make that text targetted, combine meta tags to the content and bobs your uncle. At the moment the only way you would rank on that page is from external text links to your site

Comment

Working...
        X