What Do You Think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think?

First site done... bar a tweek here and there. BV has been hours and hours and hours of fun. Please let me know what you think.

I've been "bitten by the BV bug" and I have started my second site already.

www.addoadventure.com
    Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
    Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
    Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
    BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Re: What Do You Think?

Was this a trick question? What do I think about what? your current site, your bug bite, or your second site?

:)
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

lol, Karen.

Andrew: Well, I think you site looks great! When I first opened it, it seemed a little overwhelming, but then as I started clicking around, it was actually fun! So good job and I'm glad you had fun building it. You might want to double check all your links. Your weather one doesn't seem to go anywhere for me. But great job and when I finish my page of recommended travel links, I would like to put yours in there if you don't mind. Again...Great Job!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey you've done a lot of hard work on your site, Well done.

Appeared very cluttered at first with all the banners but it seems easy to navigate and once your eyes have adjusted you get used to the pages.

Good luck with your second site.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Looking good. I don't normally like websites with black backgrounds but yours works well. a touch on the wide side but not enough to reall y get me down. My personal preference would be for for the pages to be 800 resolution. Links seem to work well too. Good job all round.
          Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
          X