Text Font changes when I preview the page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Font changes when I preview the page

Ok, so this is strange. I want to publish a page with "Bradley Hand ITC" font. it looks fine when i just have some text on a blank page, however when i add a pecie of html code and preview the page, the font defaults to "arial." I am not sure what is going on here, can someone help me?

Also, i originally signed up with vodahost with a domain i no longer use. I would like to host a different domain instead, but am not sure how to replace the old domain with the new one. thanks for your help.

Re: Text Font changes when I preview the page

"Bradley Hand ITC" is not a web friendly font. It will appear incorrectly displayed to anyone who does not have it installed on their computer.

http://www.webcast1.com/webfriendlyfonts.html
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Re: Text Font changes when I preview the page

I have found the Arial to be the best for websites as it's easy to read and all computers have it installed as standard. As carbon terry says, if the user does not have it installed on there pc they will either see just squares where the text should be or get an error message. You are better building for the people rather than yourself.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X