Urgent Help Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Needed!

Dear Friends. I am going through this weird problem and I would appreciate any help that might be extended. Well, to start with, i had a problem while republishing where all the changes took place in the new edited page, except the colors. They were always the same and never seemed ot change to my new selection.
    So, i went to my file manager and deleted all the files so that i can publish all the pages afresh,which i thought will solve this color problem. But on the contrary, now when i try to publish any page, they don't show up!!!
    I am completely blank and don't know what to do. Please, can anyone help me what to do??

Re: Urgent Help Needed!

What do you mean when you say they don't show up? Something has to show up - do you get a blank page, file directory or what? What is your domain name, please?
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Nevermind, I found your url - you have made a very big mess. Don't go into your file manager and start deleting things until you know what you're deleting.

It's possible you could fix this yourself, but your best option is to submit a support ticket and request a complete reset on the server. You can then republish and you shouldn't see these issues unless you're making mistakes on the pages themselves.

I hope someone comes along who can offer you a better option, but this is the best path I can see.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I guessed the same. By the way,what is a support ticket?

Comment

http://support.vodahost.com

Don't worry about logging in, it's not necessary to create a ticket. Don't go this route just yet, wait a bit and see if someone has a viable option for you.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Christ! I sorted it out. All this happened bcos i had shifted my .jpg and other source files to another folder. How foolish can I be :) But the basic problem concerning the colors still persist. Is there no solution for this problem?

Comment

Nice work! I know you said in another post that the colors weren't changing for you; can you provide a specific? Give us a page link and the colors you were hoping to see in what areas you were hoping to see them.

The more information you can provide makes it easier for others to help.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

well the page in question is www.isharealestates.com/home.html The background behind the photo slide is supposed to be a shade of pink but the background changes itself to white with a black border, which was an earlier version of this page. Simultaneously, on other pages ,like www.isharealestates.com/plot.html i have given a white background for the text, but it changes itself to pink. In other words, the colors interchange their places. lol I checked it in another computer also but the result is same. Why is this so? Any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by dr_shiva29
                  well the page in question is www.isharealestates.com/home.html The background behind the photo slide is supposed to be a shade of pink but the background changes itself to white with a black border, which was an earlier version of this page. Simultaneously, on other pages ,like www.isharealestates.com/plot.html i have given a white background for the text, but it changes itself to pink. In other words, the colors interchange their places. lol I checked it in another computer also but the result is same. Why is this so? Any suggestion?

I'm seeing these pages the way you intended for people to see them. I see a 'pink' background behind the pic and I see no pink background around the text on the plot.html page.
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks Racefan, I submitted a ticket and got it sorted out. The mistake that I was doing is I was cutting and pasting for preparing new pages and this caused the color shuffle.
                    regards,
                    Shiva

Comment

Working...
                    X