SOHO launch on two websites??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOHO launch on two websites??

i am developing a second website on the same hosting account. can you please tell me if i can use soholaunch twice.

my first site is
    www.pulselocums.com.au (first site, i have been able to create all things for it)

the second site is

www.achealth.com.au the forms that i need are still on the pulselocums website. can i have a link that has the domain name in it rather than referring to the pulselocums links. i have added all the files to this folder and most links work except for the forms.(which link to the database)

pleeeeese help!!

thank you

Re: SOHO launch on two websites??

Zubin,

No, Soho cannot be used twice on the same account. You could use the store portion to house all the products and build both sites outside of soho, but you cant run two instances of soho on the same hosting account.

Now if you were to purchase a copy, but you cant make it ssl and dedicated ip. You could only use it then with paypal. By the time you do this tho, youve spent as much as a new hosting account would be...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dear Karen,

Thanks heaps, its a bit unfortunate that they dont allow that. but thanks for your prompt response, its really appreciated!!

take care,

Zubin
      www.achealth.com.au
      www.pulselocums.com.au

Comment

Is it possible to run soho on two accounts if you pay for a license for the second site? A single site permanent license is $99, and if you can upload it to an addon site, you save $96 a year. You give up the possibility of a dedicated IP address and an SSL but if you are content to be paid by pay pal, does that really matter?

Also, how would you upload the purchased copy of soholaunch to your addon site?

Thanks

supert

Comment

supert

It is possible but for $99.00 you can BUY hosting for a year and get it for free!

YOu would upload it via ftp and then youd have to install it by typing in the install command script in the browser window.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X