Template covering up my page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template covering up my page

I almost had my first page done and accidentally deleted the template. All my page elements are still there but when I try to put the template back on the page, it covers up all my page elements and I can't get them back on top of the template. I tried to delete the white area with no success.

Re: Template covering up my page

Originally posted by tillymom
    I almost had my first page done and accidentally deleted the template. All my page elements are still there but when I try to put the template back on the page, it covers up all my page elements and I can't get them back on top of the template. I tried to delete the white area with no success.
    Solution for you, when you put your template on the page and cover up your other elements, right click on it and select "move to back".

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Bless your heart...it worked!! I am so new at this and I have many questions but I'm trying. I have just finished my first page with about 10 hours invested, not counting the time I've watched the tutorials. Is there any way someone could look at my page and see if I'm on the right track?
      I'm printedwordbooks.com. Thank you. jh

Comment

Once you get the hang of it, the whole "move to back" thing is a hugely powerful tool for SEO purposes as well. Search under the Search Engine sections for "Cool Search Engine Tip" to see what I mean.
        Affordable Medical Insurance
        Discount Dental Plan
        Washington State Health Insurance
        Temporary Health Insurance
        Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
        X