My new site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new site.

Hi guys,could you please check out my site and tell me what you think about it? It is http://www.fimbster.com
    Thanks in anticipation.

Re: My new site.

looks good everthing works great good job

Comment

Nice site design and the images and layout are clean. You have some punctuation errors where there is no space after the commas. You should proof this before driving traffic to it. Also your title should be changed to be descriptive of what it is you do.
      Affordable Medical Insurance
      Discount Dental Plan
      Washington State Health Insurance
      Temporary Health Insurance
      Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

The site construct appears to be functional and appealing enough to fly.

However, your composition needs careful attention: spelling, punctuation, and syntax. You blow whatever credibility you are so visibly reaching for with such errors present.

With regard to composition, and Content Development, it is my personal opinion that you need to completely re-think your posture, for your "pitch" is completely transparent and lacking substance: the lack of conceptual development (the basis for an assumptive conclusion -- the "directed close") in your Content does not create the credibility expected before being bashed with the "invite" to put up $35 to find out what you are really offering!
        And....for the curious (and the less gullible) who take it upon themselves to discover more from self-proclaimed marketing spe******ts (as you state in your About Us section), all the important and regular information that would convey credibility and accountibility to prospective clients is entirely missing: not even so much as an address, telephone number, or definitive resources for support or recourse....other than a littany of affiliate links and ads. Vague references and glib promises appeal to a very small minority, and really indicates potential problems down the road, don't you think?

As *****ly as your website was designed, do you truly expect it to sell when the details and pertinent information is excluded or ignored?

Again, IMO
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh Vasili, how is it that you can do such a complete review of a site that to many may sound harsh but yet convey such enthusiasm and insight as to how to make thing appear more top shelf, using word combinations that us mere mortals can only hope to ever achieve?

As always, nicely said my friend.
          Affordable Medical Insurance
          Discount Dental Plan
          Washington State Health Insurance
          Temporary Health Insurance
          Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

The direct result of an over-priced college education, ya think?

And maybe I am telegraphing my age by actually putting my experience to good use, or am I morphing into a grumpy old man???
            Where's Bill?? Time for a stogie!
            LOL

You have to admit, when I screw up, I do it in grand style, right??

Comment

Originally posted by motoxxx
              Ahhhhhhhhhh Vasili, how is it that you can do such a complete review of a site that to many may sound harsh but yet convey such enthusiasm and insight as to how to make thing appear more top shelf, using word combinations that us mere mortals can only hope to ever achieve?

As always, nicely said my friend.
              The direct results of a 5 Star General who has constantly provided sincere support for all of us!! That's what Eye say!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

There She goes! She's on a roll!

I imagine she'll tag the entire Forum before she's tired of shenannigans!

LOL

Comment

Your site is offline now

Comment

Working...
                  X