Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant put pix on my page! what happend??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant put pix on my page! what happend??

When I try to put a photo on my page, i get this error: AffiliSys -BlueVoda
    Unexpected file format.
    What's going on? I have placed photos on my site many many many times..this is a first! I even tride to delete and download bv again..but still..I can not put photos my page..please help!

Re: I cant put pix on my page! what happend??

what is the file format of the picture you are trying to put on your page?

.svg .psd .tiff ?? are the file extensions in UPPERCASE?? are you dragging them to BV or pasting from clipboard??
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

the file is .jpg the pix are nothing speical..i have done this MANY times before..but now for some odd reasion,..it's not working now.
      I go to the top menu bar, click on the file, open file, it then shows a list of pix I have in my image folder..then I 2X click on the one I want..then BANG! it's on my site builder and I can drag and drop it as I please..but now..this same process is not working at all.

Comment

errrmmm?? Am i correctly understanding what you wrote....?

you go to File>Open>...select your image and then you get error?

if so, think about that for a second, lol. you need to INSERT>Image, not open a file.

If that was a simple miscommunication, then you might need to look in your BV options menu for a small checkbox for a feature to automatically insert objects into your page when you click on the toolbar icon. otherwise you have to click the image icon, then click-and-drag on your page, release..and then select your image file, click ok.

try that and see.
        Robert
        www.GraphXntrix.com

Comment

He stated that he goes to the top menu bar and clicks on the image icon. I think that is what he meant. Not going in from the File > Open scenario.

I would scan your system usig Adaware, Spybot, SpyWare Blaster, and whatever virus protection you are using. You could have an element of a "borrowed" jpg or something that is causing this. Sometimes people will place alot of junk inside the code for an image. If they are your own pictures that you took yourself, it may be something different altogther.
          Affordable Medical Insurance
          Discount Dental Plan
          Washington State Health Insurance
          Temporary Health Insurance
          Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

you know, something just came to mind...memory is fuzzy on this but I would look into this:

there is an option for handling files that says something like, "open files based on content"...or.."based on file extension"

when selected to "extension"...the mime type could prevent the file from being accessed correctly in certain programs--JUST GUESSING OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD...i could be incorrect. I will look into it this in a bit.
            Robert
            www.GraphXntrix.com

Comment

Working...
            X