Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing help required

Hi to ya all...

you know ive been building my web site for about a month now...well i was going about doing my thing(placing a standard box on my index page) and before i knew it ,an error report came up... i chose not to send and it then canceled out my page....I CANNOT GET IT BACK UP.....I CANT GET ANY OF THE PAGES UP...WHAT DO I DO?????

p.s this happened before,when i put in a sertain box,,the blank box on its own(not the combo box)i had to refomat my computer because it would not bring up bluevoda...i started my web pages again(because its easy)and when i put in this box it happened again...what is going on...can any one help....i cant keep reformating my computer every time this happens...

Re: major problem

Can you be more specific about the error report? If it wanted to send it - that sounds like one that would have had to do with your internet connection not the BV software.

Also, you need to be more specific about what you were doing "standard box" - text box? image? html box?

Unfortunately, from the information you've given, I don't know what to tell you but I suggest you try clearing out cookies and temporary internet files, then rebooting your computer and see if you can then open the program.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Publishing help required

its ever time i put in a textbox......i get an error report...it does not happen with anythink else..... i lost everythink again...

error report below

Error signature
      AppName:bluevoda.exe AppVer: 8.0.1.0 ModeName; bluevoda.exe
      ModVer; 8.0.1.0 Offset: 0001151c

Reporting details
      This error report includes:information regarding the condition of Bluevoda when the problem occurred;the operating system version and computer hardware in use;your Digital Product ID,which could be used to identify your licence;and the internet Protocol(IP) address of your computer.

THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I PUT IN A TEXTBOX>>>everythink else is OK...i can click open bluevoda,but when it asks you to open a new page/open up an existing page it comes up with error report and shuts down...im lost at whats happening?????

Comment

Its sounds as if your bluevoda program has been corrupted or posible a memory fault........

Try downloading a fresh copy of BV and just let it overwrite the current one.
        This will not effect your data.............

good luck
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi to all of ya...

I will go one better, i m signing up right now for that new plan that vodahost has....goto go ....cant wait....Bye

p.s...thanks

Comment

Working...
          X