NavelDesign Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NavelDesign Please Help!

Hi Naveldesign. I have done as instructed in setting up my contact form but I still hit the following error:
    Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nqpluiee_edward'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/nqpluiee/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 37

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nqpluiee/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nqpluiee/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php:37) in /home/nqpluiee/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 42

Kindly help me burst the trouble I am having so I may get peace. My contact form url is http://www.khbc.ac.ke/contactform.php
    tatanka Mwisho
    www.khbc.ac.ke

Re: NavelDesign Please Help!

Hi,

the problem seems to be that there is a comunication error between the database and the script. The strange thing is that if the database details were wrong, the script woul not have let you install it already in the first page (the installation page). Unless you have changed something in the database user details after installing ABVFP. However, without logging in your account, i cannot help you. If you want, submit a support ticket providing these details.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You had deleted, someway, the database user . I have added it again and now it works. Please note that you have also deleted the user for coppermine, so i beleive that neither your coppermine gallery will work
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks-a-million Mr. Naveldesign. The form now works!!!!!!!I just don't know what we would do without you. May God bless you always.

Comment

Working...
        X