Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

sir,
    gd evening. i am sudhir behera currently doing my b .tech in computer science engineering.i am now in 1st year.convey my best regards to ur team members. i want to be a good member in ur company.i also want to open a website of me .plz help me. thanks for giving me chance to link with u.

Re: hello

Hi there. glad to have you on board. welcome to the family. if you're looking for link exchanges I would suggest looking in the buy/sell/barter section and look at link exchanges as you'll get a much better response there.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Welcome, you will get all of the help that you need here. Be sure to use all of the tools that Blue Voda gives you....And have fun too!
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by sudhir_behera74@yahoo.com
        sir,
        gd evening. i am sudhir behera currently doing my b .tech in computer science engineering.i am now in 1st year.convey my best regards to ur team members. i want to be a good member in ur company.i also want to open a website of me .plz help me. thanks for giving me chance to link with u.
        Welcome to Voda.
        You will enjoy this forum, and no doubt get lots of help from friendly and knowledgeable people

As a suggestion please spell out your words instead of using 'text' type shortcuts.. There is plenty of room to write what you want, and it is much easier to be avoid confusion with your questions using actual words instead of shortcuts.

Thanks
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hello and Welcome - Enjoy - its a great forum - really helpful

Peter Baldwin
          Peter Baldwin
          www.thechristexperience.info
          www.thegospelofthomas.info