Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image in banner gets the red x in box

Hello,
    I have a marquee banner that is suppose to have a sliding worm, but the worm doesn't show up; it is just a red x in a box with a line that slides across. Why is it doing this? Am I suppose to some how publish the worm image on its own, if so how do i do that?
    thanks,
    Leggy

Re: Image in banner gets the red x in box

Did you manually enter the html code for the scrolling banner? If do you will probably need to upload the worm image yourself.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Yes, I did manually do the html code. How do I upload the worm image?
      Thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

You will need to use a ftp program. There is one installed with BlueVoda (I beleive its BlueFTP if i remember correctly). You can also use your web browser, but that may require some setting changes to work correctly.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

MMmmm, yeahhh, I have no idea how to do that. LOL. I'm the type of person who had an idea to make a website, but has absolutely no computer skills--sorry. I do appreciate your help, though.
          Thanks, Leggy

Comment

Working...
          X