Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play station 3

Hey guys

Im talking to you guys on my PS3......just got it! Really neat thing!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Re: Play station 3

Figures!
    Thinking about *****'s new phone too? (Seriously....you seem to be our resident "gadget guy")
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I'm really wanting to get one but think i might wait for it to come down in price a bit first. What's the gameplay and graphics like Jeremy?
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        Figures!
        Thinking about *****'s new phone too? (Seriously....you seem to be our resident "gadget guy")
        Haha Eric! .. I love my gadgets, I have every possible console there is except the Wii. It isn't just for gaming - which in fact I do not use most offen for that, it has many other features you might be impressed of!

.. it all has a heavy price tag in the end, haha! .. but the ******, it costs 600 - 1000$ and since I am Canadien resident, don't think it will be coming here for an other year or two because it works on different networks.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
          I'm really wanting to get one but think i might wait for it to come down in price a bit first. What's the gameplay and graphics like Jeremy?
          Mook,

The graphics are way better than the **** 360, the 360 only offers better game play meaning their online network and the better games and the fact that it is Microsoft, haha

The PS3 has many features to offer like the new 'BlueRay' etc.
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Dear Jeremy,

U'r the luckiest person I know!!

Id give one.. no both of my legs for a PS3, what games do you hav for the PS?

Comment

Haha! .. I was lucky, since I live in a small town, we only got like 5, so I was one of them.

I only have Tony Hawk Project 8 and Motor Storm. I only got it for the new release coming out in November called 'home' .. great advertisement oppertunity for that.
              Best regards,
              Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

hfgvsidfbvsudbfiuvb lucky fish hfdjvybdshfbvbdjfhvhsdbfluf

Comment

I think i may wait until someone gets bored of one and gt a second hand one. until then i'll make do with my console graveyard. lol
                  FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Haha, maybe go look on eBay, I get most of all my stuff there, I bought my **** 360 brand new at Sears, but then I bought all my accessories on eBay .. great deals on there.
                    Best regards,
                    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I think i'll have to sell some of my old consoles first to make room. lol

Comment

Haha, I still kept them, never know, might want to look back one day at the old *********** 14 in 20 years :P haha
                        Best regards,
                        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Suppose would keep the kids off my state of the art consoles in the future. well for a little bit anyway. lol

Comment

Im still in love with my Nintendo Wii lol. So when Im bored of that, hopefully the price tag on the ps3 will come down!

Comment

it'll probably be £100 les in a few months. lol Apparently they've really messed up on it and are having to sell at a lower price than it actually cost to make it. OOpsie!!

Comment

Working...
                              X