Help Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Publishing

Hello- I am very new to this website builder and I am in need of some help. I had a guy working on our website and I pretty much left it up to him. Well, now he has quit and I need to regain control over a website I know little to nothing about. I have watched all of the tutorials and I have browsed this forum for some answers but can't seem to find the right one. I have downloaded all the existing webpages into BlueVoda and have attempted to edit a few. When I go to publish, everything is successful, but when I go to my website, it is the same old stuff from before. No changes have been made. Am I missing a step to publishing the editted webpage? I thought it sounded pretty easy, almost too easy,and then I ran into trouble. Can someone help? I submitted a support ticket also, but haven't heard anything back yet and I would like to solve the problem. Any and all help is appreciated!!

Domain name: www.arcticspasmilehigh.com

Re: Help Publishing

I can see your pages, and i can see that they are built in BlueVoda. Ofcourse, i can't know if these are the latest versions that you have published, or the previous pages.

It could also be a simple cacheing problem: even if you publish the new page, your browser stiil displays the old one, because it has it in its memory. Try hitting the F5 button a few times, while you are in the page, to see if the new version comes up.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am having trouble publishing my website..I am very new to BlueVoda and have no ideawhat i am doing wrong..I have watched the tutorials and did everything it said..or atleast i think i have..please help

Comment

Perhaps you are on the voda server 7 that has been making changes, you can read more about this under the NEWS section of this forum ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You have published you Index page allright. But you need to save it and publish it as "index", all lowercase chrs, instead of "Index" with Uppercase I
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks naval..I must have hit the caps lock button ..thanks for the help it's up and running now

Comment

Working...
            X