Form will not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form will not work

I used the BV tutorials to put a simple form on my contact page http://www.mycoffeegourmet.com/contact.php The form you can fill in but it will not let you click the submit button. Can someone take a look at it and let me know what could be wrong? I even went back twice and did the tutorials step by step, stopping it, going to BV and doing it and so on... still won't work!
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Re: Form will not work

coffeegourmet,

You need to stretch the form it self down so that the text area and the submit button are actually on the form. I suggest that you delete the text area and submit button and then stretch the form down and then put the text area and submit buttons back on. Save and publish. Once that is done, you should be able to test the form.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: Form will not work

Andy,

Thank you for the advice, I tried it and it worked! I also found the thank you page didn't work but I got that working too! Thanks for the advice! I love this forum!
      My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

Working...
      X