X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about templates

Hi all!

I have a question concerning templates.

Say I have a template with my menubar and my banner on all my pages. Now I change the template and save it as the same template file that I used for creating all my pages. Is there a way I can apply that to all my pages instantly or I have to make the changes manualy for each page.

PS : I didn't use templates to create my website so do not throw rocks at me if this is done automatically because I have not tried it yet. I'm just curious and maybe if it is not possible to apply the new template to all the pages, this can go in the suggestion box!

This would be particularly useful when adding a new link to your menubar.

Anyway thanks for nay help!
    Dario
    Free Poker Gifts - http://www.pokerbonusportal.com

Re: Question about templates

As far as i'm aware this would be done automatically as it would be pulling the information from the same file however it depends on how you set it up, you may still have to go through 1 by 1.

The best way is trial and error. Why not make a copy of your original template file then save that somewhere safe then make the changes to the original and see for yourself. I always find the hands on approach a lot better for learning. just remember to always back up so mistakes can be un done.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
    X