Thank you all and a little goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you all and a little goodbye

First I want to thank everyone for all of their support during the past year while I've been building my web page. I could not have done it with out you and you combined knowledge. Also I want to thank you all for just being here - it got me through 5 surgeries and the death of a son. Now for the little goodbye - We are finally leaving on our long delayed trip. We will be leaving Vegas on Tuesday and will cross into Mexico probably Friday (going to stop to see our daughter-in-law haven't seen her since our son died) We will fool around Mexico until we've seen it all then if we are still having fun we will continue into Central America and then God willing and no divorce into South America. I will keep up my blog whenever we find internet cafes - also will keep up the web page (the blog is on home page of http://www.movingon1.com and maybe someday I'll write an e-book. I still have tomorrow and part of Monday when I can get on line before the disconnect - then the cell phone for a few more days to go on line then ?????? Many Thanks Again Ann Sirimarco
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Re: Thank you all and a little goodbye

Hey Ann! How long will you be gone? Your trip sounds wonderful! You drive safely and have a great time and take lots of pictures, ok? We'll check your website and blog and try to follow your travels! Be safe!
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Ann

Best of LUCK! Have the time of your life! Enjoy each experience even if it doesnt seem to be wonderful at the time, and know how few get to travel like that and really get to know the lands they travel in. What a special treat awaits you!

Stop in and say HI now and then!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ann
        How exciting to be going. Going to miss your presence here on the forum. WIll certainly be following along on your blog, with you along your way.

Please carry with you our blessings all over you and yours, for a safe and awesomely wonderful trip.

Bon Voyage, Sirimarcos,or whatever you say for a road trip of such magnitude. Safe Journey.
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi Ann,

It's been wonderful having you on the forum. You've been helpful as well and I think I speak for all when I say that we are going to miss you. I would say don't take too long but your trip sounds marvelous, so ENJOY and hope to read from you soon.

Mapillar

Comment

As a member for just a short time, I have enjoyed reading your posts. If it's OK, I'd like to say that you are an inspiration! What a fantastic journey you have ahead of you. Please try to post whenever possible. I will look forward to reading about your travels.

Must see....Chichen Itza in Mexico. Maybe Chocco (sp?) can give you some good tips! Best of luck to you Ann.

Vicki
            Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Ann,

It's been a tough year plus for you. Take this time and enjoy everything. I look forward to reading your blog and keeping up with you - and vicariously living this journey with you.

And if you get a chance now and then, stop in here and say hi!

Here's to your great journey!
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

elmo says bye bye and I'll misses U
                Gotta luv me!

Comment

Have a Cookie Jar full of fun Ann, and when the going gets tough, have a cookie, things will smooth out again ... you are so fortunate to be able to do this, be sure to stay in touch, you will be missed ....

I wish you the best always and much happiness.

Me Want to Play Cookie Monster

Comment

Hi Ann,

We will miss you dearly..........lol about the divorce. Sounds like you are on the road for better times......have fun on your trip, don't forget to pop in and say hi. It's been a pleasure and thank-you for all your advice on the laptop.

Take Care

Comment

Well your time has come Ann, you've been waiting for this and you are going on the road again. And just the two of you this time. How absolutely thrilling. Talk about being as free as a bird. I look forward to tracking you and keeping up with all you have to report. Every moment will be a milestone and a treasure. I believe you said you are going anywhere from 6 months to two years. That is quite a span, nice to be able to keep the persepctive of "free"!!

WTG ... enjoy, happy & safe travelling!! We'll keep your seat warm while you are gone, we will miss you and I already look forward to your return.

Take Care Ann & your family too!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

It has been a privielge to work along side you, Ann, and you have indeed made a lasting impression and meaningful impact on not only me, but many here in our bustling Community!

I offer you my sincerest wishes for a wonderfully special adventure, and remind you to collect as many blessings along the way that your heart can hold......(you get to spend them for "extras" in Heaven, you know, or trade them in to get through funky times if necessary! LOL)

Godspeed!
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey, I think Ann should stick around for at least another 70 posts. You are almost to 1000! Ann...common you think you can get in 70 posts before you leave and leave as a General!! lol
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                            Hey, I think Ann should stick around for at least another 70 posts. You are almost to 1000! Ann...common you think you can get in 70 posts before you leave and leave as a General!! lol
                            Great idea Cindy .... and she has until Tuesday, so come on Ann ....
                            let's do it ... let's get it done by Monday so that we can celebrate all Monday evening and Tuesday before you leave ...

Go Ann Go ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Best wishes & a safe trip. When we used to travel a lot, we always used to say! It’s back to that shrinking tummy feeling.
                              Always lost a few pounds, but also gained some nice memories. Win, win situation. Enjoy!

Good luck.
                              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                              X