ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ads

hi! I was wondering & getting way ahead of myself as usual how one adds or gets permission to put those ad links or acknowledgements at the bottom & sides of web pages? ie.- vodahost logo, google search button, sponsers, copywrite, etc.??

blue
    www.salondecaro.com
    id# 11961

Re: ads

You need to signup as a VH affiliate. Then, login in your account, and go to the Banners section. There you can see all banners and select the ones you want to put on your website. Click on http://www.vodahost.com/partner/
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you again.

Comment

what about google search bars & such things non-voda??

Comment

Google search bars or links to other websites don't require any permission. If you want to have something like google ads then you need to sign up for that program.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

ok you say to place ads you need premmition befor i set up my site i want pre-premmition if i cant or it coasts money then bye bye
            vodahost i know another host that offers a free drag & dropweb building software

Comment

Mastermeercat, Google adsense costs nothing to join but does have a few rules to comply by i.e no clicking on your own links (they're very clever and usually know when you've done this) and only placing 3 link panels per page.

You can find google's advertising programs here . There are plenty of other advertising networks out there though so don't narrow yourself down to just one as different programs will offer different click through payments.

As for the website builder, Voda has an excellent one which is really easy to use called bluevoda and is here.
              Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
              FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

yea i know and iv downloaded it months agobut theres a compeating host called ******** they also have a drag & drop id move away from voda ONLY as a last resort cuz they lack featurs and they dont have soholaunch and vodahost if you want to be further in the lead i suggest you get new servers there ones are better but im still staying with you cuz they lack featurs

and im not mastermeercat im mastermeerKat meerkats are mongooses not cats

Comment

Voda is updating their servers as we speak to much faster and stable ones. You really won't find any other host that offers as much as Vodahost for the same amount of money.
                  Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                  FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

i know thats why i posted voda vorever even if bh has betrer sevrers they limit theme to there users vodahost is the best man even if bh have a drag & drop they dont have a soholaunch

Comment

what is premmition & pre-premmition????? & why would I need this?

Comment

oops! Mook , thank you for the ad links

Comment

Working...
                        X