Can I do this with Soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do this with Soholaunch

Is it possible for me to download soholaunch and build a website offline without publishing any pages but rather saving them on my PC. Then when I'm done, put in a support ticket to reset my account and publish the new soho site? If so, how and where can I download it from?
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Re: Can I do this with Soholaunch

I've read the tutorials on installation and what I understand is that you can reset your acct and start over in soholaunch, or you can install it to a new domain, or you can install it in a sub folder... I dont see if you can just install it to your computer and build offline. That's what I'm a little confused about.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

acon,

I just answered this in your other thread. I dont understand totally what you want to do, buttttttt... You can download a trial version of soholaunch from the site soholaunch.com and set your pc up to be a mock server, but alot of the functions wont work, so you couldnt build the complete site.. like the database for instance. And why are you wanting to do all this work and then reset your account?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen....he has this "issue" posed in no less than 3 running threads...he is pulling 1/2 concepts from one post to race to other threads to get the answer he wants. I already addressed/presented the "database" issue as inplausible (cannot 'clone' the cart, but merely swap elements to a new installation, esp. if built in a sub-directory of a primary domain)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

yes im sorry, i did post in 3 threads. I did lose track of two of them and I will try to do better. Sorry for your inconvenience and thanks for the answers.
          Best Regards,
          Alex
          Surveillance Systems
          Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
          X