Handmade Bears Website redone-better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handmade Bears Website redone-better?

I took the advice of several kind folks and believe I succeeded in making it clearer where to locate the bears for sale plus some other improvements. Please give me your honest opinions on how easily you can navigate and what areas are still confusing. Thanks!
    Lori
    www.loribelledesigns.com

Re: Handmade Bears Website redone-better?

Aloha, I love the colors. Maybe you could say: many more years to come. The text is really small on Mr. Bear's story. Maybe you could make it a tiny bit bigger? There is some black text tucked under the line on the bear's den that says, All bears are 5 way jointed.... It needs to be repositioned. I wouldn't make it in black. I would use the same color as the rest of the text only not bolded.

You have a great product. Everyone loves teddy bears. Good luck with your business!
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

We have a Rule about creating multiple threads for websites, Lori....please review Forum Rules (#3 in particular).

Otherwise, it is good to see you make meaningful progress!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Lori,

I love the bear story, and I like to ask you to think about offering bears made for families of loved ones whom have passed. You could offer to make them out of an articule of their clothing. Just a thought.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
          Hi Lori,

I love the bear story, and I like to ask you to think about offering bears made for families of loved ones whom have passed. You could offer to make them out of an articule of their clothing. Just a thought.
          Thank you for your suggestion. Yes I have thought of it and hope to offer that soon. I may also offer using leftover clothing s****s to create accompanying mini-quilts. Thank you for your feedback!
          Lori
          www.loribelledesigns.com

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
            Aloha, I love the colors. Maybe you could say: many more years to come. The text is really small on Mr. Bear's story. Maybe you could make it a tiny bit bigger? There is some black text tucked under the line on the bear's den that says, All bears are 5 way jointed.... It needs to be repositioned. I wouldn't make it in black. I would use the same color as the rest of the text only not bolded.

You have a great product. Everyone loves teddy bears. Good luck with your business!
            Appreciate your comments and suggestions! I will try to resize it tonight and adjust the black text box. And I do love my colors also but was concerned it would look too rich page after page. Maholo!
            Lori
            www.loribelledesigns.com

Comment

Working...
            X