Google Adsense Javascript

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Adsense Javascript

Presently I do not have a Vodahost account but I have been working with BV while I finish planning my site. I am having a problem getting Google Adsense Javascript to work. I have viewed the tutitorial. I used the script box in BV and added the adsense script, clicked on the javascript button and then viewed the page in my browser. No ads. After viewing the page html I noticed that BV adds:
    <SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
    <!--

-->
    </SCRIPT>

then the adsense script is added between the above. I cut and pasted the adsense script and got this:

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
    <!--
    google_ad_client = "pub-xxxx";
    google_ad_width = 120;
    google_ad_height = 90;
    google_ad_format = "120x90_0ads_al";
    google_ad_channel = "";
    //
    -->
    </SCRIPT>
    <script type="text/javascript"
    src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
    </script>

Now that should have worked (I have this code working on another site). But it does not work. Any ideas??

Re: Google Adsense Javascript

Thanks to those who read the post. After 3 hours I have it fixed. With a red face: I needed to add keywords to the page. I pull the html from the BV file and worked through it with a HTML editor and added the needed keywords. All is fine now. So on with my site plan.

Regards

Comment

Re: Google Adsense Javascript

For adsense to work the page needs to be published onto the web. You will not receive any ads onto the page until this is done.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X