buttons buttons and more buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buttons buttons and more buttons

reading along here it seems I miight be the only one who does not grasp this but, my problem which has consumed 80% of the day and I'm just realizing it's dark outside Ive decided to beg for help. I have done the vidieos relentlessly & have the navigation menubars down, also when I do the drop down slider in the menubar feature. What I do not get is putting the two together. How do I create the menubars that I want as a main menu and have those drop down to subs. I can only do one or the other. hope I explained this right

blue
    www.salondecaro.com
    id# 11961

Re: buttons buttons and more buttons

so let me get this right...? you want the navigation (Home, contact us, ect.) to be combined with the drop down menu bar?
    i dont really get what your saying...so go to this:

http://www.dy-chan.com/pictures_warriors-selection.html

and from there you can view the navigation bar that i have put on this page... and tell me if this is kinda what you're looking for?!
    Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Originally posted by bluester
      reading along here it seems I miight be the only one who does not grasp this but, my problem which has consumed 80% of the day and I'm just realizing it's dark outside Ive decided to beg for help. I have done the vidieos relentlessly & have the navigation menubars down, also when I do the drop down slider in the menubar feature. What I do not get is putting the two together. How do I create the menubars that I want as a main menu and have those drop down to subs. I can only do one or the other. hope I explained this right

blue
      www.salondecaro.com
      id# 11961
      You cannot combine the two.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

well after coming back to my thread I see that I'm not sure what I ment either. poorly explained & I appoligize. Dyico, your navigation button or go to is what I want to happen (if it can) when you mouse over a chosen button on the meu bar. ie: n my site if you mouse over say "services" a drop down w/more buttons so I can have a different page for each service. I do tend to ramble on so I hope this is clear. Thank You

Comment

it seem almost any website I go to there are a row of buttons across the top somewhere. I know that if I click one of these buttons I will get more info pertaining to the button title which in some way pertains to the title of the site itself. Almost common knowledge no? Sometimes when you click a button a sub-menu drops down, again in relation to assorted pages pertaining to the main button title. What I am trying to get clear(obviously I'm thick) in BV building, if I click the Navigation icon I get 4 buttons which I can add to & choose from a multitude of button styles or shapes & colors (nice). If I click the menu-bar icon I can set a menu w/submenu but it is a line of words that I can not space apart although I do have some control over color. Of course clicking the go menu icon gives that search type button. (as in doohicky) Is there a way to create some buttons like in navigation with the drop down properties of the menu bar & if not how can I make a more appealing look to the menu bar icon results besides going vertical? I think what I am having trouble understanding is that such a common aspect to websites would not be possible in BV. I appoligize for rephrasing this question again but I need to know if I keep looking for something that is not there in the first place. One of my pages especially(services) I am trying to break into several pages of different but related material. I plannd my work but am stumped as to working the plan. thank you for bearing with my ignorance.

blue
          id#11961
          www.salondecaro.com

Comment

As already said above, this is not possible in BV. The drop down menu cannot have a button like look.

The only way to acheive that is to use some third party software, that would create (usually) a dhtml or flash menu bar, then you embedd it in BV.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If we're talking about the same thing, I used to use a workaround for this. I didn't much care for the look of the drop down menus created in BV, but I wanted that functionality.

So, I created a navbar the usual way, using buttons I'd made in a graphics program. My navbar at the time was dark blue, so I created drop down menus that matched the dark blue I'd used for the buttons on the navbar, and then placed the drop down on top of the button I wanted.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

that worked! and I thank you for your patience but obviously I needed it spelled out since I was able to apply your first response to seversl parts of this thread I had to be sure. Next time I'll make sure I know the answer before I ask.

blue
                id#11961
                www.salondecaro.com
                only 62 posts

Comment

awesome! racefan almost too easy thanx. my motivation pretty much the same. didn't care for the look. thanx for the idea.

blue

id#11961
                  www.salondecaro.com

Comment

It'll take some tweaking to get it just right, but it will look nice when you're finished.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X