Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atten .... tion!!!

Hello fellow Vodas!

I am wet behind the ears ... and haven't yet attended the parade to get my 1st stripe : ) The whole military ranks thing is actually quite funny. Guest you rank as you post and participate ... which is good!

Anyways, got my site to a reasonable level within a very short time and feeling REALLY stoked about finding the BlueVoda app. Got stuck a bit on how to enter JS or HTML for banners, before I got a very friendly call from Katrina ... a support desk consultant, who suggested I join this forum.

Well ... guess I'm off to the forum to go find my answers ...

Jaap

Re: Atten .... tion!!!

Hi and welcome to Voda. If you can't find the answers within the forum already please feel free to ask again in the correct sections and we'd be more than happy to help you on your way. We answer questions as quickly as we can and i'm sure that you'll enjoy your stay with us in our big voda family. Hope to see you round soon.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Hello and welcome.

I like your site. You did a really grat job. And like Mook said, feel free to ask questions if you need answers.

Comment

Originally posted by performatix
        Hello fellow Vodas!

I am wet behind the ears ... and haven't yet attended the parade to get my 1st stripe : ) The whole military ranks thing is actually quite funny. Guest you rank as you post and participate ... which is good!

Anyways, got my site to a reasonable level within a very short time and feeling REALLY stoked about finding the BlueVoda app. Got stuck a bit on how to enter JS or HTML for banners, before I got a very friendly call from Katrina ... a support desk consultant, who suggested I join this forum.

Well ... guess I'm off to the forum to go find my answers ...

Jaap
        www.performatix.net
        You already have your first stripe, sir!

Welcome to Voda. Ask away - lots of folk here to help if you have questions.
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hello and Welcome!
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
          X