my password is not being recocnised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my password is not being recocnised

i am in the middle of uploading some revised pages onto my site, i have done about 4 pages. all of a sudden i am getting a window saying i have put the wrong password in. i have clicked the remember my password box so it goes in automatically. i have tried to re enter my password in and it is still saying that the password is incorrect??
    help!!!!!!!!!!!
    woody
    www.gremlingrafix.com

Re: my password is not being recocnised

Check your
    server number
    username
    password

All 3 must be correct before it will allow you to publish.

once all 3 are correct, hit the save/remember button again..............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Also check that the user name and password are in upper or lower case, whichever you did when you created them. If you're still having problems raise a support ticket with Voda who can take a look for you.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

how do i ask a question of my own im lost

Comment

to submit a support ticket go to the top right hand corner of this page and click on "Help Me" once you've clicked that then go down and click the link "submit a support ticket" doing so will take you to the page where you can submit a support ticket! (yay!) (remember to ask nicely and explain your situation!!)

oh...i just noticed your the same person that i said this to on your other thread...the more recent one...i suggest if you found this one first to go check your other thread

a fast way to do so is to (again) go to the top right hand corner of this page and this time click on "Quick Links" and go down to the links that says "subscribed threads" then that'll take you to the threads you've posted or have subscribed to! (the ones in bold are the ones with new posts) meaning that someone has replied to your thread or last question!
          Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

Working...
          X