Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awstats + IP Location and adress

Hi guys,

ok, at the awstats, you see general info about your visitors, as I have the IP adress of my visitors, when searching in google for IP locator, some sites give me the google Map showing me where that visitor is located.

1 - Does anyone knows how I can get more information? like the exact mailing address, or maybe even the name of the company or organisation that visited my web site?

2 - How can I know what pages EXACTLY such visitor did visit?

Thank you in advance.
    The Producer

Re: Awstats + IP Location and adress

www.google.com/analytics
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I don't think there is a way to get that detailed of information. Even when you get a map with their general location, it doesn't necessarily mean that is where the user is, but that is where the ISP is.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
        Thanks Jeremy, I'll try it
        The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Watdaflip
          I don't think there is a way to get that detailed of information. Even when you get a map with their general location, it doesn't necessarily mean that is where the user is, but that is where the ISP is.
          Yeah, I know that, it happened to me that I found the ISP location of the visitor, but when I try another day, it gives the location of the visitor, isn't it funny?

Anyway thanks.
          The Producer

Comment

Working...
          X