can anyone help me and tell me why my form is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help me and tell me why my form is not working

hi i just did a form with BV and i did everything right i did it like 5 times but im not geting the emails can anyone tell me what im doing wrong
    the site http://www.easy123eloan.com/loan.html
    and i have the action ( thank u page ) to but i dont know its going sending the info :( can anyone help please
    Danny B.

Re: can anyone help me and tell me why my form is not working

I have not been able to trace an "email" field in your form, for the sender's email address. In most cases, absense of the sender's email will block the mail from being sent. Try it.

I also see that you have many checkboxes named with the same name. Please note that if those checkboxes are used for options (f.e. married / separated) they should be replaced by radio buttons, to make the option unique. Also, if more than one checkboxes have the same name, and the visitor by mistake checks more than one, you will only receive one value, and that could be wrong (because he has checked more than one).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi where is the email field need to be is it in the action page ? becouse i see it there i did the same thing that i saw in the vidoe and it was working before but now i dont know its not even sedning it now

and ill fix the checkbox with the radio thanks
      Danny B.

Comment

Youi must have an "email" field in your form. It is not only necessary for the script <(otherwise ISPs will block the mail) but also useful for you, to be able to contact your visitor.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

where is that "email" need to be ? in the action page right tahts where i have it here is the copy how i have it
          <?PHP
          $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
          $mailto = "info@easy123eloan.com";
          $mailsubj = "Leads";
          $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
          reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
          $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form :\n";
          while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
          {
          if ($key!="submit")
          {
          $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
          }
          }
          mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
          ?>

and its in the insidebody tag is it the right place im cunfuse right now
          Danny B.

Comment

I repeat: you need a field called "email " in your FORM, not in your script
            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi i just find the prob i didnt even see that it was my mastake i put the scrept in action in the wrong place it was in the insidebody but it need to be ion the Beginning of Body everything is ok now just now i need to fix the reset button and im good :) thank u again for ur help Naval
              Danny B.

Comment

so if you aren't sure what he means, you need a box in your form and you have to call it email. Not just text next to it that says email, but name it email in the properties of that little box. That email field is necessary for your script and for ISPs not to block your email.
                Best Regards,
                Alex
                Surveillance Systems
                Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
                X