Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• id address

Hello
    I have recently joined up and wish to publish my page on the web. However my server id is not on the scroll down menu. Having read about the same problem you suggest to download Bluevoda again. However, when I try to download it again I am informed that I already have it.

Now what do I do?

Re: id address

try deleting from your pc altogether then downloading. It sounds as though you still have it on your pc when attempting download.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

It sounds like a browser download question, just answer yes and let it install again..............
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by redsell
        Hello
        I have recently joined up and wish to publish my page on the web. However my server id is not on the scroll down menu. Having read about the same problem you suggest to download Bluevoda again. However, when I try to download it again I am informed that I already have it.

Now what do I do?
        You also need to reinstall it by opening whichever file, the zip or the .exe you downloaded.

Not to forget you also require a Voda Hosting Account to publish your website .... even though the Blue Voda Software is free.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X