More Feedback Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Feedback Needed

I recently redid my linking. One of the sites I advertise on suggested I have my ad go directly to my shop page. That is good~ OK. Then I got another e-mail from them suggesting I have a link on that page about what prayer beads are. OK ~ but then my menu is starting to get messy and back to how it was. A link for every page. So I did a menu across the top with drop downs. I would love to know if it A. Looks OK B. Makes sense and C. Is OK to put at the top of most of my pages.

Looking forward to your feedback. The new menu is at the top of this page...

http://www.twelvebeads.com/Shop.html

Re: More Feedback Needed

OK ~ I am adding it to all my pages. The only thing I see that looks unsure to me is the drop down. Is it to sloppy when they drop down over other items on the page? I made the background white but should it be another color?

Comment

Re: More Feedback Needed

you'd get a better response if you posted this in website review but by taking a quick look it looks ok.

One suggestion though is to move the header image and menu up a bit and then center them so that it sits higher than anything else on the page and move everything else below it.

Doing this should mean that the dropdown does not cover as many items when you hover your mouse over it and i personally think it would make your page look a bit better.

The background colour of the drop down is fine so don't worry about that.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X