Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with menu buttom for link to the right webpage .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with menu buttom for link to the right webpage .

Hello everyone ,

I need of your help . can someone could explain me how to link the appropriate webpage to the appropriate buttom menu ? expl : buttom menu name : contact me , how to link this buttom to direct to the webpage name :contact me ?

I feel a little stupid to ask this but i am very poor in that , so if someone have the time to explain me how to do this kind of operation , it will be a real pleasure and i thank you for that in advance ! Thanks and Best regards ,

Pandore

Re: help with menu buttom for link to the right webpage .

This tutorial should help you: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/hyp...ust-watch.html
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank you a lot for this useful information racefan20 !

I do what the tutorial said , but now , i encount a new problem , cause when i preview my frontpage on net and push on the link buttom , it get me to an other site with a error message , does its cause i have no hosting domain for now ? or cause i have not publish my website yet ?

I have an other question in the same sort , i have try to put all my page togheter for create my website , but i am enable to understand the tutorial and to know if i do properly the protocol for title my page , in have name the first one index , the second the name of my second buttom menu link and do the same for the other one , but , i am very doutful that is work and i feel lost in that , could someone can help me to figure out whats wrong ? I thank you for all .

Best regards,

Pandore

Comment

Links won't work until your pages are published.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the second part of your question.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Really ?

I feel so stupid , that is just that ??? Thanks a lot for your quick answer and for your useful help ! Can i contact you if i have any other question ? (you can refuse without any probleme ,lol )

Oups , for the other question , excuse my poor english , but , i will try to explain more , on vodablue website builder , when i try to 'preview' my website , its work , i see the front page without any problem , but when i push on my buttom menu to go to the next page , i am automaticly redirect to an other website with an error message like ''error 404 , you will be redirect in 5 sec '' and i am redirect to an other website , does its cause i am not publish yet my website ? i Hope you understand more , but if not , dont worry , i will probably solve than by myself with try and error . Thanks a lot to try to help me , its very kind of your part .

Thanks a lot again for all ,
          Best Regard dear racefan20 ,

Pandore ---- pandor_333@msn.com

Comment

Right, the menu buttons won't take you to new pages until all the pages are published.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Ok , good !

thank you a lot for your quick answer racefan20 ! thanks for the time you have gave me for answering to my questions and hope we could discuss again ! By the way , i will check bout your website !

Have a very nice day ,
              Best regard .

Comment

Working...
              X