Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Questions

Hi everyone!

It has been forever since I have been able to work online. My six month old is rather good at keeping me away from working on my website. Well, I completed it, and I would love for you all to critique it.
    First, however, (and I know I should look this up for myself, but again, no time.) I need to know how to end my page at the bottom, because it goes on forever.
    Next, can you please tell me how do I make this page my index pge? I have other pages, but I want to delete them. This one is already named, so how do I change its name back to index?

Please take a look for me. I thank you ahead of time for the critiquing. Lay it on me! http://www.juliannnewton.com/Not_so_perfect_woman1.html

Juliann

Re: A Few Questions

Just open the page, click 'file' in the upper left corner, choose "save as" and put index in the box. Save and publish. It will overwrite your old index page and take its place.

To shorten the page, right click a blank space, choose page properties and set the height there.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Sorry, I just noticed that you have a bunch of text at the very bottom of the page. You'll need to slide it up or remove it before resizing will do any good.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank you, racefan. How do I get rid of the text at the bottom of the page? It was part of a numbered bulletin, and when I try to get rid of it, it takes away the parts above that I still want to keep.

Please help!

Thank you very much!

Juliann
        juliannnewton.com

Comment

I believe you will have to create another bulletin with the correct number of initial items and copy and paste the ones that you want to keep into the new bulletin.

Or you can just use a text box and copy and paste the bulletin items into the text box or text boxes. You can arrange them so that they appear to be bulletin style with numbers and so forth. As mentioned, those empty bulletin fields are what's lengthening your page.
          Best Regards,
          Alex
          Surveillance Systems
          Restaurant POS | Retail POS
          Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
          X